COVID-19 Information Updates
We are always conscious of hygiene and infection precautions at EyeSense Vision Centre. Due to the COVID 19 ongoing situation in WA we advise the current Government and Optometry Australia advice:
1 Masks are STILL MANDATORY as we are a Health Care Facility and are often in close proximity during our vision care. Staff will be wearing masks. If you have a medical exemption from wearing a mask you must contact us on 6166 3777 before making an appointment for special arrangements.
2 Please contact us to reschedule an appointment if you have any cold or flu symptoms
3 Please sanitise hands on arrival and again before touching any equipment or frames in the clinic
4 Please come alone unless an accompanying assistant or a parent for a child
5. Please avoid physical contact with our staff and keep the 2m social distance whenever possible
6. Please do not pay with cash
7. Liz, Steve and Amma routinely sanitise their hands before and during every exam. Our exam chair and all test instruments are disinfected between patients. All furniture is sanitised regularly. All frames and sunglasses are disinfected before you touch them.
If you have a serious and urgent eye problem
- an urgent red or painful eye, or
- your vision has suddenly changed dramatically, or
- severe problems with wearing contact lenses
Please email email@example.com or leave a message on 6166 3777.
We monitor emails and messages regularly and will respond to you as quickly as possible.
If you wish to collect new spectacles or contact lenses please call or email us to make a time.